5 simple Halloween decor ideas that never *felt* so good
I think we just found the easiest Halloween decor, ever: felt garlands, masks, and runners. Not only can they be used in dozens of ways, but they pack away neatly and don't take up much space. This is great when you want to be ready to jump right into Thanksgiving by November 1. It's all about quick and easy seasonal decor!
Here are a bunch of ideas from the design pros at tag as well as from friends for fun ways to get the most out of super easy felt Halloween decor from tag2u.com:
1) Wear the felt masks as costumes for you and the kids - probably the most obvious use, but still cute!
2) Add masks to pumpkins and gourds for an easy alternative to carving
3) Hang masks from picture frames, doorknobs, and anywhere else you can find a corner or hook
4) Drape felt runners across chairs, ottomans, and sofas. They're soft and won't mind if your guests take a seat.
5) String felt garlands from bookcases, or try hanging on the backs of doors
6) Use the runners on tables and buffets
7) Hang felt garlands from fireplace mantles, curtains rods, and wherever you need a quick Halloween update!
Check out our friends' creative ways of using Halloween felt decor from tag2u.com. Do you have a favorite trick?