10 uses for the mighty fix-its!
tag is known for its high-quality classic candles and fun novelty candles, but did you know about fix-it buttons? They've been popular for years and were originally developed to keep candles standing straight. But I'd heard there were more ways to put the fix-its to use...
Dan G., my tag teammate, has long been a devoted fan, so I asked him to share the reasons why he is so passionate about these little adhesive dots.
Here’s his list of 10 uses for fix-it buttons:
- Hang up the kids’ arts and crafts
- Use on placecards that won't stay in the placecard holders
- Tack up that new picture of Jon Hamm
- Put on the back of your phone to keep it from sliding on the dashboard of your car
- Use as a quick repair on the hem of your pants that just came undone as you were heading out the door
- Hang up the holiday decorations
- Gift wrapping
- Use on glass tabletops to keep things from sliding
- Post the “honey do” list … in several locations … all over the house
Plus, he says, they have been available through tag since the beginning of time, so you know they work and people love them. Everyone should keep a pack in that kitchen “junk” drawer we all have.
The possibilities are endless for the mighty fix-it buttons! Do you have more ideas to share?